Coming from her own experiences with infertility, repeat pregnancy loss, fostering and adoption, Rachel brings compelling stories of inspiration from personal hardship, as well as tangible hope in redemption. Rachel can relate to the broader experiences many women struggle with, such as:
- Disillusionment when life doesn’t go according to plan.
- Questioning God’s goodness and presence when the most heartfelt prayers are answered with a resounding no.
- Loneliness when their journey looks so different from those around them.
- Difficulty holding on to hope and faith in the face of loss.
Highlights from Rachel’s Story
Is Rachel Right for Your Next Speaking Event?
If you are looking for a powerful speaker for your next:
- women’s event or retreat
- MOPS group
- pregnancy or infant loss awareness event
- a 4-session workshop for bereaved couples
Connect with Rachel today to inquire about her speaking availability, rates, and her available talks. Simply fill out the form below to connect.